If you’re like most Android users, you’ve probably had to deal with a locked screen at one time or another. Maybe you forgot your PIN or pattern, or maybe your phone was stolen, and the thief locked it. Whatever the reason, if you need to get past the lock screen, a few methods can help. This blog post will show you how to bypass Android lock screens using different methods depending on your situation. We’ll also provide some tips for keeping your device safe and secure. So read on for all the details.
One way to bypass a locked screen is to factory reset the device. This will delete all data on the device, so only use this method if you don’t need that information. In most cases, this method will work. However, if your Android phone was manufactured after 2016, it may have an anti-theft system that will prevent a factory reset.
If you want to bypass your lock screen and restore factory settings, you’ll need to ensure you remember Google account password. The process is similar for all Android devices. Here are a few easy steps to follow:
- First off, turn on your android device
- Next, press the power button together with the volume down button simultaneously
- Then, a boot loader menu will appear, which is crucial for factory resetting process
- Use volume buttons for navigating the menu
- Hit the power button to choose the menu
- Look for ‘’Recovery Mode’’ and select it. It may be also be viewed as ‘’data wiping’’ or ‘’factory reset’’
- Sit back and wait for the device to complete the reset. Congrats, you’ve done it! Now your lock screen will keep you from using your smartphone.
We would like to warn you that this method could cause irreversible damage to your device. Therefore, A specialist should be consulted prior to using it. Getting started on a new smartphone requires entering your Google account information.
Use ‘Forgot your pattern’ to bypass the lock screen
It is recommended that you use this method if you own an Android 4.4 or lower device. A pop-up menu is available when you enter the wrong PIN or password several times. You should only make five wrong attempts and get locked for 30 seconds.
The more times you enter the wrong password, the more likely it is that you will completely lock your smartphone. Once you have entered the wrong password five times, You will be able to see the button which indicates that you have forgotten your password. Follow the steps that are displayed on the screen after you click on it.
- The moment you press the “forgot password” button on your smartphone, a special menu will appear on your screen.
- Click on the tab that says “enter your Google Account details” and provide your Google account credentials.
- Afterwards, you will receive an email with instructions on how to regain access to your device. The email you receive will enable you to unlock your lockscreen.
- Delete your password or change it if you want to. That’s all there is to it.
Anyone can use this method. Bypassing the lock screen is a simple process that can be completed in just five minutes without causing any damage to your device.
ADB lock screen bypass
To use this method, you’ll need to have USB access enabled on both your computer and device. You can unlock your device with ADB safely and conveniently. However, if your smartphone has encryption enabled by default, this method may not work. Follow the steps below:
- Make sure that your smartphone is connected to your computer with a USB cable. Ensure that the wires are intact and in good condition.
- Launch the command prompt. In the ADB installation directory, you will find this file.
- The following command should be typed.
- After that, reboot your phone.
- The process has been completed. You will no longer see your lock screen
Be aware that this effect is temporary. Changing or removing the password will allow you to continue using your smartphone.
Meet Herry White, the passionate tech enthusiast and driving force behind FreeAppsForYou.com. With a deep-rooted love for all things mobile apps, Herry’s journey began in the school days when he first laid hands on a smartphone. From that moment on, he was captivated by the endless possibilities that these pocket-sized wonders offered.