To avoid being charged for unwanted subscriptions, it is crucial to cancel them even after uninstalling the app. Here are the best ways to cancel subscriptions on various platforms:
Related Posts for You: Simple Guide to Set Purple App Icons to Your Android Device
Cancelling Subscriptions on iOS Devices
- Open the Settings app and tap on your Apple ID.
- Choose “Subscriptions” from the options provided.
- Locate the unwanted subscription in the “Active” section and select it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription” and confirm your choice by pressing “Confirm.” The subscription will remain active until its expiration date, but it will not renew, ensuring no further charges.
Cancelling Subscriptions on Android Devices
- Launch the Google Play Store and tap on your profile photo.
- Select “Payments & subscriptions” from the menu that appears.
- Choose the “Subscriptions” option.
- Under the “Active” tab, you will find all your currently active paid services. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click on “Cancel subscription” and provide a reason if prompted. Then, click on “Continue.”
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking “Cancel subscription.” The corresponding subscription will now display a mark and date in the list, indicating that no more charges will be incurred.
Further reading suggestion for you: Best Ways To Cancel Unwanted Subscriptions On Apps
By following these methods, you can safeguard yourself against unexpected and undesired charges. After cancelling a subscription, you can continue enjoying the app’s free features, if provided by the developer.
Meet Herry White, the passionate tech enthusiast and driving force behind FreeAppsForYou.com. With a deep-rooted love for all things mobile apps, Herry’s journey began in the school days when he first laid hands on a smartphone. From that moment on, he was captivated by the endless possibilities that these pocket-sized wonders offered.